A Whiteroom project. Display Mode provides point of purchase display units.
When i joined Whiteroom the website had already been designed. So i had to retrospectively write the functional and technical specifications based upon design and notes taken prior to my arrival.
This is a WordPress build, with a very thorough level of integration.
I am particularly pleased with the Process page which i had to build in the absence of our front-end development team. Take a look at the page (http://www.displaymode.co.uk/our-process/), getting the design transformed into a functional page thats tied into the CMS is one of the more challenging WordPress tasks i have ever undertaken.
Languages & Tech Used
- HTML & SCSS
- JS & jQuery
- PHP & WordPress
My responsibilities on the project
- Client Liaison & Aftercare
- Functional & Technical Specification
- CMS architecture
- Management and mentoring of developers on the project
- Front-end development (as required)
- Server configuration
- Automated deployment system
- Wordpress training for client
- Designer Dev relations